Nothing beats Caramel Fudge. Perfect for gifts, at Christmas, or if you want to see sounds. You can desecrate it with salt if you're into that, just don't tell me you did it.
- 395 grams (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 125 grams (4 1/2 oz) Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup You can substitute with Corn Syrup, but get Golden syrup if you can.
- 1 cup Brown Sugar You can substitute Dark Brown Sugar for a stronger flavour
- 150 grams (5 oz) White Chocolate Don’t use Candy Melts, they set differently
- Add everything besides the white chocolate to a saucepan, and melt over low heat
- Simmer on low for about 10 minutes, and keep stirring. Mixture will darken as it cooks, don’t worry, you haven’t burnt it!
- Remove from heat, and stir through white chocolate
- Pour into a lined baking tray or cake tin, to a depth of about a 1/2 Inch. BE CAREFUL! Nothing burns like sugar!
- Allow to set for at least an hour before cutting into serves. To get an extra fancy result, cut out serves using small cookie cutters.
Fudge will keep for up to a month in an airtight container, assuming you can keep the kids (of all ages!) away from it.